One of the most powerful and important things we do as humans is PRAY! I say humans for I have discovered that most people pray. Face it anytime we are facing devastating news, struggling with relationships, or diagnosed with an illness or disease, we pray! Prayer is especially important for Christians. It is the means in which we communicate with God. Not just to give him our to-do list, but he gives us his to-do list, as well.
Anyway, all this to say I want to pray for you!
- I encourage you to submit a prayer request in one of the following ways:
- you can add a comment to this blog
- follow me @carriedameron #pray4me
- Fill out the form below–and I will receive an email
Either way I will pray for you. Just a word about my prayers. I am a Christian, thus I will pray to God and use verses from the Bible as part of my prayers for you.
- I have also created a category entitled “PRAYER” so if you want to learn more about prayer, especially as related to nursing or health care.